Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Module 7

What do you feel has been the most useful thing you will take away from this course?
The most useful thing has been time to work cooperatively with my colleagues on this unit. It has been very beneficial to be able bounce ideas off of one another and really make the unit something that the students are going to be engaged in and be excited to learn about. We are able to all divide it up and work on upping the rigor and making our technology "hot"!

Do you think you will plan units that follow a similar format to this one in the future?
Yes I will definetly follow this unit plan because we wrote it just like we would be teaching it. We wanted it to be a working document that we could change as we teach the unit to best reflect what the students need.

What features from this type of curriculum design might you use again?
I like the idea of looking at all the different assessment types that we incorporate into the unit.

Is there anything else you hope to learn from this course before it is completed?
I would like to know about some more primary based websites, program, tools for kindergarten students. I would like it to break it down to the basics for them. "This is a mouse, this is what you do with it, etc"

1 comment:

  1. I am glad you have gotten so much out of the collaboration part. I will try to find you some resrouces that will help teach the basics to the primary kiddos.

    ReplyDelete