This module has helped me to think about using standards, CFQ's, or formative assessments in the following ways...
1. I have a hierarchy of how to plan units by thinking about essential questions (the overall theme) and unit and content questions that get more specific.
2. I think more about the types of assessments that I can use and the fact that I do use them and don't even realize it.
3. It has also helped me to realize how much better it is to collaborate with my team to come up with an awesome plan that uses standardsm CFQ's, and formative asssessments!
Tuesday, October 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

It is nice to be able to connect our assessments with the overall questions or objectives of our instruction and I think this lesson design lends itself to it nicely. I am glad you are getting something out of the collaboration - your kids will, too!
ReplyDelete